Saturday, December 16, 2006

Standard Catalog of World Paper Money

Pick, Albert, Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, General Issues, Volume Two, 5th Edition, Iola, Wisconsin: Krause Publications, 1986, pp1088 inc black & white illustrations.

This out-of-print heavy hardcover giant catalog weighs about 2.2 kilograms and it is a wonderful reference catalog for the serious collector of paper money. I bought it in 1987 for US$43.00 -- the currency exchange rate at that time was US$1.00 to about S$2.00 -- and had it shipped via surface mail for US$3.66.

I guess when I am almost done selling my banknotes, I would like to offer this catalog at a reasonable price to any serious collector who appreciates the pleasure of owning a nice reference guide book like this. So please watch this space and don't go too far away.


No comments: