Friday, December 1, 2006

Stonehenge, Prehistoric Man, and the Cosmos

North, John, Stonehenge: A New Interpretation of Prehistoric Man and the Cosmos, New York: The Free Press, 1996, pp607 (text), pp24 (b/w photos). Dust-jacket. As good as new.

I've dropped by Romie's bookshop, Books Galore, yesterday afternoon and decided to buy this heavy hardcover book from Romie. I'm quite sure that I'd seen this book in one of the bookshelves about a year ago, but it had disappeared for all the while and then re-appeared yesterday just in time for me to buy it. How do I interpret this?

The interpretation in this book is serious academic stuff and I ain't sure I'll absorb all this stuff when I am done reading this book. In the meanwhile, I hope this book will not disappear from my bookshelf at home.



No comments: